What makes you happiest?

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Miss Universe 2010

Ok, so I just finished watching Miss Universe 2010 (I know it happened a while ago but I've been too busy to actually watch it). I am so proud to be Mexican: I mean my looks in no way compare to the beautiful woman that is Jimena Navarrete, but just that fact that she's Mexican and tapatia (from Jalisco) is awesome.

Anway the show was pretty interesting. I love the native costumes and evening gowns, although I thought the swimsuits kinda lacked spunk. I enjoyed watching the show, but Bret Michaels as host?!?!? Who in their right mind would allow that? I mean he was just awful. The only lines that came out of his mouth were "Oh yeah!" and "Are we ready to rock? Are we ready?". I mean he was just so unprofessional. This is such an elegant and beautiful show and I thought he ruined it.

I liked the Elvis part and John Legend was good as well. The judges were all really cool (my love, Evan Lysacek). My faves out of the top ten were: Mexico, Philipines, Ireland, Jamaica, and South Africa. Honestly, all of these women are gorgeous.

I think its really cool that Jimena wants to help women with eating disorders, since it is so common nowadays. I mean she is the most beautiful woman in the world and people everywhere can learn that not eating does not make you look like that, its natural beauty and what's on the inside. Besides for my bias, I really do think that Jimena deserved to win. Besides for having the highest scores and answering the question quite well, she had charisma. She seems very likable; during the swim suit competition she smiled and did little shoulder shrugs and I think that got her most of the points. Some of the other girls lacked charm, or at least they did not show it.

And to finish you guys will soon know, although I'm sure its expected, being a Mexican teen from Guadalajara, I am totally and completely infatuated with Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez Balcazar. I know everyone else is and so many people hate on him, but a blog on him will come later, I promise! But going back to my point, even though I hope to one day marry ;) Chicharito, I will willingly let him and Jimena have a child. I mean they are both in their 20s, from Guadalajara, and gorgeous! Imagine a child from them :D hahahaha just some food for thought ;)
☮♥𝄞

No comments:

Post a Comment