What makes you happiest?

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Football!!

WOW! Football is an intense sport, but I had never been to a game (high school doesn't count). Anyways it was amazing! This school is so full of spirit. I was sitting with some friends, that my friend and I luckily found, and ended up having lots of fun. Our section was so spirited and a lot of them were upperclassmen, which was good because being freshmen, we had no idea what the cheers were. We were so excited, I spent all day waiting for 6 o'clock.

It was a great experience and I'm so glad I decided to get season tickets! Hopefully the next few games will be just as fun, although next week is an 11 am game on a Saturday :/ oh well it was fun and I have a friend the from the opposing team so hopefully we'll kick ass and I can have bragging rights :)

☮♥𝄞

No comments:

Post a Comment