What makes you happiest?

Thursday, September 9, 2010

FIRST POST

Hey! So this is what its like to have a blog.... hmmm I guess its alright. Its like a diary that everyone can see. Awesome! ;) So as my first post I will just tell you a little about myself.

I'm Mexican, but I was born in the U.S.A.
I'm a freshie in college, and its amazing!
I'm a Psych major.
I love to watch movies and t.v.

  • The Notebook
  • The Longest Yard
  • Mean Girls
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • Niñas Mal
  • Amarte Duele
  • Bones
  • The Office
  • Parks and Recreation
  • ANTM
  • Mexican Soap Operas 

I love to read.

  • All the Harry Potter books
  • Dracula
  • Frankenstein
  • The Great Gatsby
  • Dr. Faustus
  • 100 Years of Solitude
  • The DaVinci Code

Music is life.

  • The Killers
  • Modest Mouse
  • Jason Mraz
  • KiD CuDi
  • Taylor Swift
  • Norah Jones
  • Michael Bublé
  • Ingrid Michaelson
  • Jack Johnson
  • Lady Gaga
  • Vampire Weekend
  • Enrique Iglesias
  • Tommy Torres
  • Coti
  • El Canto del Loco
  • Chino y Nacho
  • Anahi
  • Banda

I like to watch all sports, including curling (don't hate; its just as intense as football).
I love to eat.
I was born in March and my sign is Aries.

So basically this blog is about random stuff that happens to me or that I notice. Will it be the most entertaining thing in the world? Probably not. Will it give me more of an excuse to not do my homework? Definitely. So if you like what I talk about, cool let me know; if not then that's cool too. Let me know if there is anything you'd like me to talk about, but don't hate. I'm just trying to have fun!
☮♥𝄞

No comments:

Post a Comment